Friday, January 4, 2013

Say I Love you more

If you Love someone...tell them.
If you are proud of someone.... show them you are proud.
If you are grateful for someone.... remind them how wonderful they are.
Life is too short to forget the important things.
It is So important to say I Love you often, to give your children hugs, Kiss your spouse goodbye.

This is a lesson I am trying to learn. Life can slip away from you, remember to Say what you want to say to others and don't be afraid.

I didn't take the chance to tell Ammon's cousin how proud I was of all she accomplished and this morning she went to Heaven.

I need to be better and not be afraid to show my feelings to my friends and family. I am so blessed for those in my life and I need to let them know more often.

Tell those you love how much they mean to you.

Enjoy today and tomorrow. kiss your children. smile. be happy

Thats all.
Love,
Me!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good words of advice friend.
I Love you!

I'm so sad about Ammon's cousin :(