Thursday, November 22, 2012

I Am So Thankful!

Yesterday I looked at my self holding my little baby and realized how happy I am! There are times in your life when you are so happy you forget what it is like to be sad. The last few months have been this way. I am so thankful for this little Angel sent to my home for me to take care of every minute of the day. He has brought out the Best in me and I LOVE being a MOM!!!

 Seriously, how cute is this chubby boy! He just looks at me with his big eyes smiling and laughing. He always puts a smile on my face!
 I am Thankful for Ammon's side of the family, that I have adopted! They just bought a cabin and we went up to Heber last weekend to help them move stuff in.
 Jackson did SO WELL in the car. It was a little chilly, but we just stayed indoors most of the time and it was a fun trip!
 What would we do without our mouths. I am Thankful for my Mouth. Jackson sure loves attempting to put toys in his. He almost accomplished the entire caterpillar head :)
 Our family!!! I am SO Thankful for these two boys! What a joy it is to be part of an Eternal family. I am Thankful to know Jackson will always be by our side through this life and the next.


I am also very Thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ who makes it possible to repent and become clean. Christ is the reason I am here on this earth, making memories with my family and friends. What a gift I have been given. HAPPY THANKGIVING TO ALL!!!

3 comments:

Katie and Greg said...

Jackson is getting so big! You have one beautiful looking family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Such a cute little family! and I can't believe how cute your little boy is! Love him!

Aeristilheartly said...

aww your little guy is just the cutest! Good luck to you :)