Monday, October 29, 2012

enjoying the moments!!!

In our Sunday best before church
 Tummy Time... usually turns into the Superman lower back strengthening exercise
 We Love Hand me downs!!! Cute little overalls!
 Seriously I love these two cuties!
 Trip to the Zoo with my sister and her kids! Thank you Jen for the Fun Day!!!
 Our NEW PET goes on our walks to get some sunshine. He lives in a tank in our family room, eats lettuce, is a fast little guy, his name is Leo! He was born in June, Just a month older than Jackson! This little Tortoise will one day be Huge! Have you seen the ones at the Zoo? He is a Sulcata Tortoise.
 What a Pumpkin!
 getting pretty creative around our house

Moments are brief! Make the most of each one. Forget the bad and Remember the Good!

2 comments:

Emily Nicoll said...

You make it look fun and easy. You're a great mama! thanks for letting me watch the little fella :) I love him!

Jen said...

hahahahahahahaha i can't stop laughing that Leo goes on walks with you.
Good idea. i don't know why i think it's sooo hilarious :)

I agree, with Em. You do make it look so easy:) I think your next pregnancy needs to b twins so you can catch up to me haha.