Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Blessing Day


On Sunday my Mom and Dad dressed me up in a new white outfit. They told me to not spit up or have a blowout while wearing my new white outfit. We drove to church where I saw Grandma & Grandpa Nicoll and Nielsen, lots of aunts and uncles, friends & my cousins were all there too! They told me they came to support me and my parents because it was My Big Day.
After a song and a prayer I heard my name called. My Daddy picked me up from my Mom's arms and off we went to the front of all these people. My uncles and grandpas stood by my dad and I was given a name and a sweet Blessing. I hope I live my life following Jesus Christ's example. I Love my Dad! After he said Amen, He held me infront of all these people, they all looked so happy to see me.
My Dad walked me back to my Mom, she kissed my forehead and told me she was proud of me and Loved me very much! I fell asleep in her arms.
Later my Mom gave me back to my dad. I saw her get up. I fell back to sleep but heard her voice on the microphone. She was talking about the Scriptures, the Temple and Faith. She cried alittle when she talked about me and she said she was so Happy to be a Mother. Before my mom stopped talking I smiled really big. When my Mom came back to sit with me I opened my eyes to see her. I Love my Mommy! I am so glad to be sealed to my Mom and Dad. I will always be with them, forever.
Thank you to all my Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins and Friends who came to see me on my Blessing Day!

No comments: