Wednesday, September 26, 2012

2 months old!!!

Yes. This is my child. And this is how he sleeps.
 The Dr. Says, "You and I roll side to side or flip to our stomach to sleep, but he can't do that.  So this position is probably his comfort position and if he chooses to sleep this way and he can breathe in this position then it's okay". We have tried to straighten him up but that doesn't last long.
This little boy is TWO MONTHS!!! what a joy he is! His 2 month check up went well:
13lbs 12oz    90%
24 3/4in    95%
16in head    70%
 
I have very much enjoyed sleeping more during the night. For the past two nights this kids has slept for 9 hours STRAIGHT! He has moved into his crib. I hear him during the night wiggling and sucking his thumb, but never whimpering or crying. We will see how long this 9 hour sleeping schedule lasts.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Such good boy to sleep so long. yay!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

That's amazing that he's already sleeping that long! Hopefully it'll stay that way! And that sleeping position is too precious!!