Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hi Mom



Dear Mom,
I had a lot of fun playing yesterday. I still dont understand tummy time...am I supposed to push with my feet and try to get over that annoying boppy, b/c that is way more fun than lifting my head. Lets try crawling tomorrow! Sorry I pooped everywhere and needed a bath. I Like the water, next time you should bring the camera into the bathroom before I get into the water, then you can take an action photo of me in the tub. And whats with these Duck PJ's? Dad says I look funny. Do I look girly in this PJ/dress? oh well it is comfy, i guess. I should probably apologize for being wide awake at 3:00am... I just wanted to play some more! Maybe we can take a long nap after daddy leaves for work. Or we can just play more!!!
I love you mommy!
-Jackson
p.s. It was fun finding my umbilical cord in my duck PJ's at our midnight feeding :) I am growing up!

2 comments:

Emily Nicoll said...

I like the ducks! Did you post this at 4 in the morning? Good thing he's so cute!! :)

Jen said...

Haha oh i love you so much!
Yay his umbilical cord FINALLY fell off. seriously that took forever!

Love the duck pj's too. He is adorable!
Love this post :)

Um, and I want to come play soon:)