We enjoyed a trip to Target, swimming and a picnic, watching Tangled, enjoyed the rain storm, playing with our nieces and nephew and soaking in the peace and quiet that our home will soon lose....
The hospital bags are packed and we are ready for the adventure to Begin!!! We will head to the hospital bright and early Monday morning, plan to be induced, but if I go into Labor on the way there I wouldn't mind at all :)
Next post will be a picture of our new son! I am getting so excited!!!!
2 comments:
I can't believe the time is finally here!!!!!! So excited :)
Cami you are such an adorable pregnant woman!! I can't wait to hear all about your delivery story!! I would love to come visit your guy once your home if you need visitors!! You are going to love being a mother!! Don't stop sharing stories on your blog. You will love to look back at your little guy and how fast he grows up! Good Luck!!
Post a Comment