
My Friends put on a baby shower for our little baby...I had a blast! It was decorated so cute and I had such a fun time visiting and opening lots of cute little boy things!


We have gone from three to almost seven Nicoll girls! Jen is having her baby, cross your fingers this weekend, and marrianne joins the family officially next Saturday!
My Idol. My Mother!
My Life savor! My big Sis has been a huge help in answering all my questions and helping me prepare to me a mom.
The Father of my baby! Today I had a melt down, I have only had three the entire pregnancy and today was the biggest. I could go on and discuss the items of business that egged on my tears, but I would rather not, because they are nothing important. Dont you love being pregnant and crying over the smallest of things. It's so great!
My Sweet husband has been such a wonderful support to me. After 35 weeks I have gained 34 lbs, and he still tells me I am beautiful. He is my best friend. I love him so much and look forward to seeing him hold our little boy.




1 comment:
It was such a great shower!
I loved seeing you so excited getting gifts for your baby boy.
Love You!
Post a Comment