I was able to use my paid time off days and spend some time with Ammon getting the house ready for our little boy to arrive. We went swimming, did household projects, and put the nursery together! I finally finished the curtains that have been on my TO DO list since November!
I am 32 weeks!!!
We loved having Our niece and nephew over... and its a plus when they want to clean up my kitchen for me!
Dont drink the water around here, pregnancy can be contagious!
Ammon graduated from Institute! The institute program is a blessing and a huge perk for ASU students to be able to take the religious class and park for free!
On Saturday we got back from camping. We brought some pads so I would be more comfortable in the tent, but at 1 am the wind was blowing so hard and the tent was shaking I was affraid a tree would fall on us and I ventured out to the van and slept on the seat and rest of the night. The wind was strong, luckily we were at a great campsite that we could have a fire to keep us warm. We Fished at Blue Ridge Reservoir and caught lots of Fish! I even caught one! It was a fun trip and nice to be with family! This will be our last fishing trip without a child...ammon told me he is excited to teach our boy to fish!
2 comments:
Busy Busy! One of these day's I'll have to come see your house! Looks like you are having lots of fun!
I LOVE your new curtains!
And all the pregnancy pics crack me up- what is Mack's noodle suppose to be?- hahahaha!
Post a Comment