Friday, March 23, 2012

growing belly...

My Belly as popped! Two weeks ago I just looked chubby, but now its official I am pregnant!
Here is me at 21 weeks

And here I am today at 23 weeks
We love talking about welcoming in a baby boy. We are still playing the name game. We stay up late at night talking about what it will be like to be parents, what our boy will look like, and wondering what our life will be like with a little one in our home. Ammon loves feeling the baby kick and I feel like it is his time to bond with our baby. We are gearing up for what lies ahead for us. I am sure excited!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cami, next time please step aside so I can see the wall in the picture! ;)

Jen said...

hahahaha um, yep if you couldn't guess... that last one was from Scott!

I LOVE that you actually have a belly now. so excited!!!!

Taylor Ann said...

SO CUTE! I am so happy for you both!

Noomi said...

Cami, you look fantastic! I'm so excited for both of you.
Lots of love from Sweden!