I took a new position at a Nursing home...I am really excited for a change. I should be starting in two weeks.
This new job as some good perks:
1. Even though I will leave at 6:30am, I will be home every single night by four to eat dinner and enjoy the evenings with my husband, This is HUGE and I can't wait to be home at night with him and be able to attend all our family events again!
2. The Pay is higher :)
3. Hopefully less stress. Ammon is such a sport for putting up with me, but I owe him a wife that is not stressed when she comes home from work.
4. Good Insurance with a Maternity leave that will continue benefits while I am away, as long as I come back to work for them- at least 30hrs/week. I like this plan.
October marks a year of trying to get pregnant... Whenever I think of the trials in my life, I can't help but think of all the trials in everyones lives that way surpass mine. I look at ours as a mini hurdle. I Know God has a plan for everyone and we are made to jump these hurdles
My Friend is Engaged!!! So Happy for her! I get to help with the showers :) Big day is Nov 3rd...this is the fastest engagment I have ever heard of! Her brother leaves Nov 9th for his mission so they are putting everything on full speed and getting everything together in 7 weeks!
5 comments:
I love you Friend!
I am so excited for all the changes. New home- which i can't wait to see and fingers crossed everything continues well) New job!!!! and all the benefits that come with it!
I pray everyday that you guys will be blessed soon starting your family.
Love you!
That is so exciting!
Maybe you just have to wait for the house process to be over, then you will have a space to decorate for your first little one. :) Thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way for everything! (House, baby, new job, and otherwise!) :)
You're awesome Cami! We will reeeally miss you guys when you leave us. But we cannot wait for you and your new house!! :]
I'm so excited for you Cami! Congratulations on a whole month of excitement! I hope everything goes through with the house. You deserve it.
So much has been going on with you and Ammon. I pray for you both and hope this new job will be a greater blessing in your family's life. Keep smiling and being you. You are such an example to sooo many people Cami!!
Post a Comment