Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday

On Wednesday August 10th My sweet husband turns 23!

This man means the world to me. This first picture was a week after he returned from his mission, I was swept away. I have been so blessed to have him in my life. And to be married to this man! He is such a great husband, and tries so hard to be better each day. I appreciate all he does to help me around the house and he is always eager to take me to the Temple or out on a date. I Love spending time together!

Ammon makes me Laugh everyday! He brings so much happiness into my life, and he has for the past 6 years! He completes me and helps me become the woman, wife, daughter, sister, Mother that I am trying to be.


I have been working on a few surprises for his birthday! I am so excited for him to open his presents!!!



I LOVE You Ammon!!! Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy early Birthday Ammon! :) and lucky you Cami that he was born ;)