Friday, August 12, 2011

Go Diamondbacks!


We went to the Dbacks game last night and had a ball! My husband loves Baseball. I never knew how much he loved this sport. He recently has told me stories about his love for the game. He talks about watching tons of Dbacks games back in Jr high with his buddy and can go on and on about "baseball talk". He filled me in on some of the good players in the league I should know (so I wouldnt embarrass myself if someone asked if I knew particular players). I also asked lots of questions about batting averages and if its common to get a triple play.



The game was SO good! They came back 5-1 and won 5-8!!! It was so fun in the nose bleed seats cheering and getting into the spirit of Baseball!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I want to take the kids, They would have a ball!