This sister of mine is so amazing! I Look up to her so much and want to grow up to be like her; so talented and crafty, beautiful, great hair dresser, fun Mom, great teeth/smile, hilarious laugh, caring friend, strong testimony, hard worker, and a very thoughtful sister.
I Love when we Laugh....we make so many memories that will last forever.


Out of Eight kids, I was blessed to have an older sister to look up to and follow in her foot steps. I used to sit on our bed and watch her put on make-up and do her hair, I always thought my sister was beautiful and will always remember our times just chatting in our room...Every girl needs a sister, and I am so glad I have her!

1 comment:
Hahaha Oh that last pic always gets me :)
I Love you Friend!!!!!!!
And LOVED my gift!!!!! Thank you XOXO
Post a Comment