I slept in and caught up on some beauty sleep, then took some time to do a nice long workout.
I wanted to take Ammon on a date... at 9am we put on our swimsuits and rollerbladed from our house to my parents (over 3 miles). We enjoyed chit chatting along the way and the sunny perfect weather! Our niece and nephew were at my parents so we invited them to join in on our slip and slide and sprinkler fun! We had a great time and finished up with some yummy hamburgers and hot dogs.
-------------------
After our date we went to check out two homes for sale, BIG thanks to my Daddy. Ammon and I are having fun finding a home to buy, but it's a process and a lot of time goes into house hunting. My dad is such a Big Help! Thank you!
We had a fun time at a Love Your friend Activity (Look us up at Lyfclub.blogspot.com)!
We made it to the last Temple session for the evening and much to my surprise ran into a very dear friend from High school. I was so shocked to see her! She was visiting from Utah before heading to China for the summer for her husbands internship. I loved being with her in the Temple and catching up on our new lives. She is a beautiful Mother! I hope to one day be like her. She inspires me. I asked her to give me some advice to help me be better prepared to be a mother. She said, "Enjoy this time you have with just your husband". She told me she loves being a Mother, but it's a hard 24 hour job. I AM enjoying every moment I have with my husband. I think we are doing our very best to make the most out of our first years together. I will continue to serve him and try and be a better wife each day. I will continue to work hard at being a better wife and then someday have the responsiblity to take on the hard and tiring 24hour job as a Mother.
Tribute to all the Hardworking Moms! Keep smiling, one day your kids will be grown and out of the house and you will be once again alone with just you and your sweet hubby...
3 comments:
Great Post!
LOVE the slip n slide!!!
And Amen to making sure you spend as much quality time with your hubby as possible. You guys r so good at doing that!
Cami, you and your hubby are so dang cute! I can't get over it. You are always so positive. It makes me smile!!
Cami I just want you to know how much I love your blog. You two are so dang cute! We couldn't get on any blogs in China so I've been catching up tonight :) Thanks for your nice post! I loved being with you in the temple.
Post a Comment