This morning at 6am I woke up to some noise in the kitchen....
It was this sweet man doing dishes and mopping the floor. I laid in bed half a asleep listening to my husband serve me. He always wants to help out around the house, but does not always know what to do. He got the hint last night that I would have to spend some time doing dishes and mopping our dirty floor the next morning, so he wanted to step in and lighten my load.
I am blessed to have this wonderful man in my life! This weekend we are heading up to the family ranch for some branding and fishing. I am super excited to spend a few days together and enjoy the great outdoors!

3 comments:
what a wonderful guy :)
Hey Cami, I haven't seen you in forever but your blog is so cute!!
p.s. I'm traveling to 14 countries starting in July and will be blogging about it the whole way if you want to follow :)
Post a Comment