Thursday, January 27, 2011

life....

Life is wonderful....but you have to make it that way.
I am realizing I make the choice to how I want my day to go.

Each day at work I make choices:

1. Should I be offended by what others say to me?
2. Should I get mad when things don't go how i wanted?
3. Should I get upset when it's 3pm and I haven't gotten a lunch break yet?
Noo I don't think I should!
Last week was my first week when I felt great leaving work. Lets just say A "First job" is not always the funnest at first, but I stuck it out and now I am grateful I didn't give up. Giving up wouldn't have gotten me anywhere. Learning from everything is the key...

Life is Life. I want to make it Wonderful!
Today is my day off, YAY!
I'm Heading to the doctor today to make sure I am healthy and well. I have been blessed with good health. I am trying to count my blessings more, It definitely changes my attitude when I remember everything I am blessed to have.
-------------------------------------------------
PHOENIX SUNS
My boss let me leave one hour early from work and gave me two suns tickets, 8th row behind the hoop! I took my hubby and made it to the game at half time just in time to enjoy the second half.
HIGHLIGHTS were:
1. Seeing MJ, Michael Jordan... He was with the other team, we were right by the railing where he walked by with the team. So COOL!!

2. One of the stunt guys went for a dunk off the tramp and accidentally went too high, falling through the hoop head first, and landing without getting hurt. It was hilarious! It was not supposed to happen, but it sure made us laugh!
3. holding my hubby's hand the whole game :)

2 comments:

Collin&Tatum said...

Thanks Cami :]

(and p.s. i can't believe you saw MJ! What the heck!)

Jen said...

sorry I am filling up your day off. Love you Friend!!!!!