I don't want to bore you with details, so I will give a short description of each picture.
This woman was the reason we went to visit. Ammon baptized her and she was going through the Temple for the first time. She wanted Ammon to be there. She LOVES Ammon!!! He played a huge role in her life. She had a very rough background and has come a long way in her life.
This Street tortured Ammon! He passed it about every other day and was forced to think of me each time. i think it was there for a reason...:)
Over looking Oakland from the Temple
3 comments:
Love the last pic on from of the bridge. Such a good pic!!!
I hope someday we are able to go visit Scott's mission in Chile.
Awesome! thats where my husband served also! Only he served 2005 to 2007. But he lovved that area! :) You and your husband are so cute, congrats!
Looks like you had fun. It's so fun to see the people that your husband helped find the gospel. I loved that Ammon had to walk by the street and had to be tortured. :) He just had to remember what I special lady he had at home waiting for him.
Post a Comment