Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Fairytale

Ammon wanted to surprise me with an
early Birthday present...

I dropped off my ring two weeks ago to get fixed. (I had bent it on the door and need to get them put together). The day after I dropped it off Ammon went in and asked for them to engrave something on it. He was so sneaky to do this behind my back. My Ring now says "My Fairytale" and I LOVE it!
Ammon told me when i show people my ring I will be telling them about my fairytale. Ammon makes my fairytale wonderful and exciting!

Thanks for the surprise Babe, I Love it!!!

3 comments:

Emily Nicoll said...

That's so unique and beautiful!! What a great and personal present :) I had fun with you too tonight! Red Robin...Yummm :)

Jen said...

When you showed me the ring tonight I forgot to look at the engraving. I'll have to see it tomorrow.
I had fun tonight :)
And thanks for letting Scott borrow your car.

Chelsey Fowkes said...

That is so cute! Your husband is so sweet and so romantic. You are one lucky girl!