Tuesday, September 28, 2010

With work and school some days we dont see each other.

Like yesterday.

ammon left at 7am for school
cami left at 8am for work
cami got home at 9pm from work
cami fell asleep 11pm
ammon got home from doing homework at 11:30pm

now it's Tuesday. Ammon is at school. I get to see him when I pick him up from school for 25mins before he heads to work and I head to work. I will get home at 8pm tonight, ammon will do homework, we will kiss, fall asleep and start all over again.

Sorry for the lame post. I think I miss my husband. a lot.



HAPPY NEWS: I am going to pick up my wedding ring this morning from Kay Jewelers. One night I was so excited to see my husband after one of our long days without eachother. I quickly swung the door open and my wedding band was stuck on the door. I was swung back with the door and the band was warped. We had a warranty luckily and it didnt cost anything. I am now getting the two rings put together so this does not happen again. I have missed my ring. So excited to put it back on my finger!

---------------------------------------
I loved the Womens broadcast! Charity is so important. It is a huge part of what I strive to be. I want to be charitable. My mom gave me a beautiful quote:

"Perhaps the greatest charity comes when we are kind to each other, when we don't judge or categorize someone else, when we simply give each other the benefit of the doubt or remain quiet. Charity is accepting someone's differences, weaknesses, and shortcomings; having patience with someone who has let us down; or resisting the impulse to become offended when someone doesn't handel something the way we might have hoped. Charity is refusing to take advantage of another's weakness and being willing to forgive someone who has hurt us. Charity is expecting the best of eachother."
-Marvin J. Ashton

Thanks mom!

HAPPY TUESDAY!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love you Friend.
Days like those are hard. I'm sorry:(

Yay for getting your ring back!
Love you!

Noomi said...

I'm sorry you don't get to see eachother as would like too, but think of how much you'll appreciate the time you have together. Love you lots!!

Bethany said...

That's hard with your busy schedules! e had a crazy schedule like that before too. It'll get better!

I loved the Women's broadcast too! And I love that quote! So simple, yet so powerful.