I have the entire day off from work and I get to catch up on life at home.
Ammon and I did a little work out and this was my get up
I picked Ammon up from school and had sometime to spend with him before he left for work.
I went grocery shopping with my sweet niece and we had a ball! I love that little girl so much!
I sold back some of my school books. I went online to see how much I could get for them....I decided to sell 5. So I packaged them all up and now I am anticipating a check in the mail :)
It was a great day!
Now it's Friday, time to go to work...but I love being a PTA so it's worth the long day and tired feet.
Happy Friday!
2 comments:
Thanks for taking Katelyn to the store with you.
You are making memories with her that she will always remember:)
Good luck with the dress. I love that you're trying that on your day off. I don't think I'd have the patience to spend my day off learning to sew (I don't know much either).
Post a Comment