- I wrapped his presents two weeks early so the anticipation would build
- He helped me make an ice cream chocolate cake that was really yummy, but I need to work on my presentation skills
- I made him French Toast for breakfast and he treated himself to Wendy's with a gift card for lunch
- I hurried home from work to be with him and hang out during the last hours of his birthday opening presents and talking about his Birthday celebrations
- we put together a puzzle (can't you see the resemblance?)
HAPPY 22nd Birthday!!!
4 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday Ammon!
& yes I see the adorable resemblance :)
Oh yea I see the resemblance! That is the one thing I remember about Ammon! That he loves monkeys and sometimes would act like one too. Looks like you did a great job for his birthday. Happy Birthday Ammon!
Cami! I am so happy you posted on my blog because now I know you have one :)! Your blog is super cute. You guys look so happy! We need to hang out some time!
Post a Comment