Thursday, May 6, 2010

What have we been up to...

I survived my last clinical at the Burn Center and Ammon is studying day and night

We have been going to Track meets



Kayla and Josephs wedding
-------------------------


Ammon suprised me with this note in my car.On April 29th 2006 We went on our first date. I had forgotten the exact day, but Ammon is reminded every year when the 29th comes around.
So this year was our fourth year anniversary of our first date! Ammon took me on another date out to dinner! It was so sweet that he remembered and made it a very special day.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I seriously can't believe he remembered your 1st date. You just don't get more cute than that:)

Thanks for watching the kids for me this afternoon.
Love you!

Noomi said...

That's so cute!

Katie and Greg said...

Looks like your hubby is taking care of you. That's great!