The morning of the Funeral it was raining, but it stopped by the time the funeral started, that was a blessing. Ammon took me dancing in the rain! I Love that boy! That was our favorite part of the trip
Funny story... Back in October when grandpa died, Ammon had a great idea to put star stickers on Grandmas bedroom sign at the Assisted living home saying The" World's Best Grandparents". When we went back this weekend to sort through grandma's stuff the star stickers were still on her bedroom sign! We hope Grandma liked our Stars :)
we saw this cool car multiple times driving up... and I wanted a picture with it :)
The drive up we enjoyed eating Pretzels :)
The family went through Grandma and Grandpas house and brought back alot of stuff: Furniture, Clothes, Jewlery, games, and more!
I found one of Grandma's rings. I dont know the story behind it, but its gold with a small diamond and I think it's special. I also got one of her pearl necklaces and Grandpas coat. We are now the owners of Their long Dresser with a big Mirror. I am excited, my parents have one and I have always wanted a dresser like this one.
2 comments:
Aww the Birthday thing is so precious!
Sounds like it was a wonderful trip. So fun you guys got a dresser too & it's a bonus that it has a special previous owner :)
I am glad yall had a great trip! Sorry for your loss and I hope you all are doing well!!!
Post a Comment