Saturday, May 15, 2010

Graduation!!!

I graduated with an Associates degree from the Physical Therapist Assistant program at Gateway Community College.




So many people came to support me, I felt so loved!
Mom and Dad Nicoll, Jen and Scott and Kate and Mack, Brig and Emily, Brother Conrad, Caleb, Jacob, Landon, Nicoll Grandparents, Banks Grandparents, Dear Friend Angela, Mom and Dad Nielsen, SIL Brianna and Holly, and My Wonderful Husband!
















It really was a Perfect night. After the ceremony My Mom threw me a graduation party with more friends and family and we ate Fried Ice Cream Balls with homemade caramel, strawberrys and whipped cream...YUMM!!!

Thank you to everyone who supported me through the last three years.

My Mom is the main reason this all came true. Without her pushing me my Senior year to turn in my application and get the pre requisits finished i would not have gotten into the program when I did. She helped me see what I could become. THANK YOU MOM!

I am now off to study, study, study so I can pass the National and State exams in June then on to the workfield...

2 comments:

a said...

YAY!!! You did it. I'm so proud of you. Thanks for being my friend. :) I love you Cami.

Jen said...

I totally missed this post!
again, I am so stinkin proud of you!!!!

And I'm excited for summer too so you and Ammon can spend some more time together..... and then so you can spend some time with me. I MISS YOU!

whenever we see each other it's always only for a split second it seems. I may just have to come kidnap you.

But of course that's after Ammon has gotten sick of you , ha ha, like that could ever happen :)

Love you!