Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bridal Shower

The wonderful Sisters in the ward put on this fabulous shower for me. I had so much fun and got so many fun things. I now feel like a real homemaker with all these new gadgets and recipes!




A Big Thank you to everyone who helped get things put together- Thank you Emily, Jen and Mom for helping and making my wedding planning easy and enjoyable.



Ammon came over at the end to see what a shower was all about...
13 Days!!!!

3 comments:

Emily Nicoll said...

yay! This is your last full week!! Crazy! You are so beautiful and I'm so excited for you to be a bride! You, me, running after the honeymoon??

Taylor Ann said...

It was soo much fun Cami! Im glad you had a great time!

Jen said...

I'm glad it was such a good turn out. So is it this Tuesday or Thursday you have off?
We need to get over to that house to start the decorating ideas:)