

Our Castle turned out Amazing! We made a large castle, outhouse, dog/guest house with pet dog, a Moat with water and alligators to protect us from the intruders and my prince and I made into stick figures. (Sorry no picture, We drove by the next day and we drove up right in the act of a little boy jumping on our Castle).
We ended our night with a Spaghetti Dinner and a movie.
My Fiance is Amazing and makes my life so exciting! I never thought I would have a Prince as my Best Friend...I Love You
3 comments:
Scott's is totally laughing!
You guys just get more & more cute together each day :)
holy cow that is so great!! I'm so glad he makes you so happy! I'm sure you do the same for him :)
This is Brig! How tenderific is that!! Fun stuff. Man Ammon quite showing me up!
Post a Comment