Monday, June 15, 2009

waiting for summer to start

today I stayed home from my clinical
I have a fever (102.4 to be exact). It has not been the funnest day but I did get the chance to blog for a little bit :)
2 weeks left until my 6 week clinical ends!!! can you feel my excitment?! I have learned so much and have loved the oppurtunity, but I am ready to enjoy my summer break from school!

I love being a cowgirl!!!


I look forward to the 4th of July every year! I get to visit with extended family, round up the cattle, and enjoy the beautiful weather up in the mountain!
p.s. My clinical instructor says he doesnt mind if I come to work with a fever tomorrow, so hopefully I make it through the day :)

2 comments:

a said...

SICK?? that is no bueno. so sorry dear. hope you don't have a fever tomorrow. though it is very selfless of your boss to tell you that you're allowed to come in even if you have one...(cough cough). what a softie. crazy person! ha ha. as for my summer plans changing-no. no change. i'll just make the most of it. hmm...weird. i'm confused. oh well. i'm driving to institute this week! call me tomorrow. feel better!

Jen said...

I can't wait for July either. I want to stay up there for a long time and since Scott won't be able to stay too long either time, you can be Katelyn & my tent buddy:)
Maybe you can drive up w/ us too.

That's so nice you instructor will let you come to work w/ a fever :) Ha ha!

Feel better soon Friend!