i got a text while i was in class and almost screamed with joy! "...my family is moving to Arizona" B and I have been friends since we were 3 and she is moving back home! we havent been neighbors since 3rd grade and we are going to relive those days hopefully this May! They put an offer on a house in my home ward!!! they are almost positive they are getting it and I am so excited!
i let the boys i nanny use my favorite glove that i have used since elementary school! and much to my surprise it got lost and i have not been able to use it for 3 weeks in my softball games. i looked high and low and while i was at one of these boy's baseball game tonight i saw a boy playing with my mit. so i was sneaky and sent the oldest boy to check it out and low and behold it was my mit!!! my name was on it for proof, hall le loo ya!
after work i took a nap then i heard little footprints and the bedroom door opened...baby kate came to play for the night! i love waking up from a nap to her smiling face!




getting ready for bed before her mom came to get her...
i love days like these!



4 comments:
YAY What a good day!!!! I'm soooo glad B is moving back down & that you found your mit.
I love the pics od Katelyn- too cute:)
Love You!!!!
Wait, who is moving back to M-town? My mitt is always the one thing I lose constantly. I love the feeling of finding it.
Where did you see engagement photos? We haven't even put any up yet...interesting
:)
YAY Cami! That is so exciting! How fun is it for a friend to move back!! Its always nice finding something you lost!
Cami! Is Britania moving back to AZ? That is SO crazy! You said that she is moving back to your home ward...does that mean my ward? That would be SO weird to have her back in the ward.
Post a Comment