Saturday, March 21, 2009

we love Bob!!!

the Nicolls now have grass!!!!
this is HUGE!!!!

we have not had a lawn in...years and it looks wonderful!
Thank you to Mom and Dad, Brothers #3-6. and friends for helping lay the bobsod...
what is Bobsod, you say?
it is the sod/grass they layed at Bank One Ball Park so it is officially called Bobsod


Thursday night I heard a loud noice, so I looked out the front window and much to my surprise there it was! A really cool little tractor unloading the Bobsod! Leah(my cat) and I watched out the window in aw as the lights on the huge trailer and the little tractor lights glowed in the night

In the beginning... there was dirt

one piece was layed at a time


little lando was the consession stand, he would deliver cups of popcorn and lemonade to those who were working in the hot sun

piece after piece


....after piece

until it was complete!

I love the new lawn, it adds so much to our new house! YAY for the Bobsod!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

It looks so good!!! I love how you told the story:)

onehm said...

IT looks AMAZING! WOW!!!!
We'll have to come by to see it in real life! :)

Unknown said...

So now where is McKay going to get to shovel dirt when staying over for the summer?

Kempe Naegle Nicoll said...

Wow, a little green goes a long way. Looks great!