What I am up to these days...
1. PTA school 4 days a week 7-12
2. Nanny 4 days a week 12:30-6
3. started the Singles Ward
4. running 4 days a week
5. volunteering at HIPPO therapy on the weekends
6. playing on a Coed Softball team- first game February 25th!
7. Listening to my friends talk about their boy problems...Honestly endless!!
8. Homework.Homework.Homework.
CUTEST MOMENT AWARD...
At 11pm Sunday night I was laying in bed trying to sleep when Brother #2 suddenly ran into my room and jumped on me!!!
He had just gotten home and I told him I was having a hard time falling sleeping...so he left the room...
Much to my surprise he came back with his guitar in his hand to sing me to sleep! Cute. huh?!
For the next hour he played his guitar and made up words to a new song...the song actually was about what he had done that night with his friend (who is a girl).
We then talked A LOT...
That Night brought me back to when I was a Senior and Brother #2 was a Sophmore. That was when he started playing his guitar and making up funny songs to sing to me! I love this Boy! He has the best personality and is always making me Smile!!
The Things That Howl In The Night
2 days ago


1 comment:
Awww! Andrew is so sweet:)
We have the best brother ever!!!!
Post a Comment