Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gotta love Girls...

Tonight I went to the Mountain View girls basketball game with two of my friends from high school! It was so fun watching the girls I played ball with. We have such a good bond still, and I am absolutely positively myself around them. I love when you feel like your personality comes out around some people!

I love that I don't have to change to be around them. Do you ever feel like this? maybe it is just me, but It's the best when you can be yourself and be confident with who you are.

.......yes that is Steve Nash, GO SUNS!

4 comments:

Antoinette Shirley said...

WHAT!!! STEVE NASH!!!!!! You've got to tell me that story! I am so unbelievable jealous right now! lol

Jen said...

I know how you feel. I think you are the only person i am truly myself w/.
I'm glad you had fun w/ the girls!
Love you!

Kristin said...

hey Cami it's Kristin Saunders. Steve Nash?! For real? how did you pull that off?

Mary said...

What the heck!!! How did you meet Steve Nash! I want to meet the man!