Saturday, November 15, 2008

End of the season

Great Football Season! My Dad coached both brothers and they all had a great time, but I am sure it feels good to end the season! My Dad spent alot of time being the best coach that he could. He loves to spend time with his kids and he loves sports, so why not do both!
I never thought I would see these two hitting people... they are sure growing up!


GOOD SEASON WARBIRDS!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Whoo hoo!

I'm so glad i was able to come to the game today- Thx for calling me!!!

Antoinette Shirley said...

You are the cutest girl EVER!!! I just love you! :) We need to hang out! P.S. I love your blog! Way cute! :)

Antoinette Shirley said...

I know!! I love having a blog! It's so fun!! I love looking at other peoples blogs too! You totally need to buy his cd...it's awesome!! :)