Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tonight was the Night...

We went to see HSM3! I loved going back to my high school days (even though it has only been two years) and remembering graduation and saying my goodbyes that Summer! Sad memories I must add.... But look where I am now after two years...ok nevermind that, please dont look it may frighten you! But life is good and I had a super fun time tonight!

Attempting to jump to the timer on the camera. As you can see we need to work on our timing!

It was so much more fun because there was really only a few other people in the theatre! I love it when it is empty!

Goofs!



2007 Grads. Go Toros!!!

I dont recommend this movie to little kids... it definately is High School (the dress and all) and I am still puzzled as why it is rated G!?

1 comment:

Jen said...

You guys are just too too cute!
I'm glad you have a blast!
The jumping pic attempt is hillarious!

I think it should totally be a PG movie rating- but i'm glad it's still wholesome.