Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Britania came to visit me!

This past weekend Britania flew from Utah to stay with me. We have been friends since we were three! We keep moving farther away from eachother but are still as close as ever. We can go years without seeing eachother but when we finally get together we are still the bestest of friends! We get along so well! I am so blessed to have a friend like her!

We did so much in such a short amount of time:
-swimming
-nanny
-resort
-lake trip
-singing in the car
-shopping
-shopping some more
-ate brownies
-played cards & Sorry
-slept in a cot
-taught sunbeams
-talked and talked and talked!
-pictures
-mirror time(mostly me)
-laughed to the extreme!
-said Hello and then sadly said Goodbye

It was so great to have that visit! Britania has inspired me... Hopefully I will grow up to be as social as her!

Britania I Love You! Hopefully our next visit is soon...







1 comment:

Chelsey Fowkes said...

HEY!!! I was your guys friend too! I was three and we were friends. Dont forget me!!