I am having a fabulous time in Cali! I came along with my sis and her husbands family! We are staying on this very steep hill...and believe me it is steep! I hiked it this morning, holding a baby!!! We are overlooking a beautiful view! The ocean is wonderful...and have I mentioned the surfers? well there are a ton of them! Think any are single? It is only the 2nd day and I am excited to see what the next week brings for me.
Some of our plans are...
-visit Alcatraz
-do baptisms in the Oakland temple
-Beach
-walks (up and down the steep hill)
-wedding (not mine, of course)
-and whatever else comes our way!
Did i mention I am having so much fun!!!! Today everyone went to an all day wedding and The baby and I are doing our own thing. It is nap time so I am just relaxing and enjoying the view! I love Life
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Friend! I love your new header- where did you get it from?
When are you gonna post your San Francisco pics????
Post a Comment